On Tue, 25 May 2021 10:53:37 GMT, Ambarish Rapte <ara...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Nir Lisker has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Update documentation
>
> modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/sg/prism/NGShape3D.java
> line 167:
>
>> 165: //                float attenuationFactor = 1/(c + cL * d + cQ * d * d);
>> 166: //                float intensity = rL * 0.299f + gL * 0.587f + bL *
>> 0.114f;
>> 167: //                intensity *= attenuationFactor;
>
> minor: align the `//` or remove them.

The whole comment section is a bit dubious. We can't know the distance to the
light at this stage unless we try to calculate the distance between the light
and the closest part of the node. I don't know how beneficial that is. I have a
waiting patch that removes the limitation of 3 lights anyway, but it's waiting
for this and for the DirectionalLight patches first.