On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 14:12:17 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> there is no need for the class rename, is there?
>
> Even though it's formally internal api, I think we shouldn't do code breaking
> changes except if there's a very compelling reason - there are too many apps
> out in the wild that use internal api.

I don't know how `TextBinding` describes in any way what this class is doing.
Naming is important, and I think `MnemonicParser`, on the other hand, describes
exactly what is going on. I would disagree that treating internal APIs as if
they were public APIs is a good place to be. Cleaning up and refactoring
internal APIs is important for the long-term health of a codebase.