> I tried editing that file, too, but I couldn't get it working. It also
> has almost 80 program and SDK directory entries on its paths that aren't
> on my system at all, so I was reluctant even to start with it.

I also have entries there that don't exist. I suspect they have to do with
building WebKit. Turns out they don't hurt.

> In any case, the JavaFX build on Windows is supposed to generate a
> properties file that works for your system, so something's wrong --
> likely in the build script -- if it doesn't. I certainly understand,
> though, if a developer decides to move on and save that battle for
> another day. :-)

Well, it didn't generate one that worked for me, which is odd because it
did so in the past. I don't know enough about the build and the script, so
I can't debug it myself, otherwise I would have.