I see that the names of the platform mappings defined in
WinApplication::getPlatformKeyMappings() are simply wrong
("Windows.UIColor.ForegroundColor" instead of
"Windows.UIColor.Foreground"), so the platform mappings are not applied to
the properties.

That's quite surprising, and it's a change that must have slipped into the
feature at a very late stage during development, so that it went unnoticed
by all reviewers.
I'll file a bug and prepare a fix for this issue.