On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 09:27:32 GMT, Karthik P K <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Laurent Bourgès has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   fixed copyright years of modified files + fixed comments in
>> DMarlinPrismUtils
>
> Tests in BidirectionalBindingTest with following exception. (Note: This was
> during the first JavaFX pre-submit test for this PR)
>
> BidirectionalBindingTest > [0] > testDoubleBrokenBind[0] STANDARD_ERROR
>     Exception in thread "Test worker" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> Bidirectional binding failed together with an attempt to restore the source
> property to the previous value. Removing the bidirectional binding from
> properties BooleanProperty [bound, value: false] and BooleanProperty [bound,
> value: true]
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/com.sun.javafx.binding.BidirectionalBinding$BidirectionalBooleanBinding.invalidated(BidirectionalBinding.java:286)
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleInvalidation.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:147)
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:91)
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/javafx.beans.property.BooleanPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(BooleanPropertyBase.java:104)
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/javafx.beans.property.BooleanPropertyBase.markInvalid(BooleanPropertyBase.java:111)
>       at
> javafx.base@23-internal/javafx.beans.property.BooleanPropertyBase.bind(BooleanPropertyBase.java:177)
>       at
> test.com.sun.javafx.binding.BidirectionalBindingTest.testDoubleBrokenBind(BidirectionalBindingTest.java:293)
>       at
> java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:103)
>       at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:580)
>       at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:59)
>       at
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>       at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:56)
>       at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>       at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:306)
>       at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner$1.evaluate(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:100)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:366)
>       at
> [...]

@karthikpandelu The exception that you listed in your comment is not a failing
test. When you say "the test failure that we saw here in JavaFX pre-submit
tests" did you mean the earlier GHA run test failure? That was just a mismatch
in the package name and the file name of the system test class. The GHA test
build does not run the system tests (those are all headful tests), but it
_does_ verify all of the package names. It was that validation that failed.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1348#issuecomment-1916780646