On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 21:29:31 GMT, Laurent Bourgès <lbour...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Fixed scale=0 in DMarlinPrismUtils + added new test Scale0Test.java
>
> Laurent Bourgès has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   fixed copyright years of modified files + fixed comments in
> DMarlinPrismUtils

I have added a minor comment, otherwise the PR looks good to me.
Once all the changes are done, I can approve.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/com/sun/marlin/Scale0Test.java line 82:

> 80:
> 81:         System.setProperty("prism.verbose", "false");
> 82:         // enable Marlin logging & internal checks:

Minor: First letter can be made capital.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1348#pullrequestreview-1853424690
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1348#discussion_r1472634802