Hi Simon,

I just tested this out, and while I like the direction, there are a couple of
bugs and I'm not a fan of the "mobile website" look.

It's not supposed to be a mobile website, but more of a mobile app. I think
using a Material design would probably work better than the basic default
Bootstrap theme. I wonder if we shouldn't actually just use something like
AngularJS, perhaps even Ionic.

One of the bugs I picked up is that when I click on a slide further down on a
song, I'm suddenly left at the top of the song again. There's a similar bug in
the Android app and it's immensely frustrating when trying to actually use the
app in a live context.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thelinuxguy/openlp/rework-remote/+merge/282342
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of