Simon
if you start with https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/websockets you
will find all the remote code has been moved into core and under an API
directory.

The existing api's have been converted and where they start with /api there
is a version without that.  Long term aim is to remove the /api but for
now, we support both.
The decorators around the api's can support post. There is an override on
the url wrapper called method which defaults to GET.  I have not tested
POST yet as I have no examples.

You could start on the existing code and move to the code in a few weeks
when the code is more stable.

Adding new urls is not an issue as long and the android and IOS code still
works!

The new code supports websocket end points which have enabled the removal
of the polling code which will give you some options.

Tim

On 23 July 2016 at 01:55, Simon Hanna <simon.ha...@serve-me.info> wrote:

> Ok, I got started with angular. All the fetching works like a charm. I
> have issues with posting though. It's because the current remote doesn't
> actually use post requests and there doesn't seem to be a nice way in
> angular2 to send data along a get request.
>
> Could this be changed along the process? It would require updates to the
> mobile apps as well...
> --
> https://code.launchpad.net/~thelinuxguy/openlp/rework-remote/+merge/282342
> Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of
> lp:~thelinuxguy/openlp/rework-remote into lp:openlp.

Tim and Alison Bentley
h...@trarbentley.net