Hi,

   I have just started to try out openmeetings. I am using the VMWare Debian
Image 0.51. I am trying direct login using SOAP methods. But I am getting
error_id = -10 and the description of the error code returns blank.

I am attaching the php file and the output I got. Is there anything wrong in
my code or should I change some setting in the VM ?

- Arvind

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

stdClass Object ( [return] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 19 [refresh_time] => 
2009-04-28T00:21:04.000Z [sessionXml] => [session_id] => 
ca47902b0642aecbbf316db3c0f077a9 [starttermin_time] => 2009-04-28T00:21:04.000Z 
[user_id] => ) )
stdClass Object ( [return] => -10 )
Login failed
stdClass Object ( [return] => ) 

<<attachment: index2.php>>

Reply via email to