The same problem has been raised as an issue
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=656

- Arvind

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Arvind R <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I have just started to try out openmeetings. I am using the VMWare
> Debian Image 0.51. I am trying direct login using SOAP methods. But I am
> getting error_id = -10 and the description of the error code returns blank.
>
> I am attaching the php file and the output I got. Is there anything wrong
> in my code or should I change some setting in the VM ?
>
> - Arvind
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to