Sebatian,

I
On Aug 29, 12:28 pm, Avi Block <[email protected]> wrote:
> What this variable that I have to set in the setUserObject? I don't
> see anything in the docs other than an name an email and some other
> basic info?
>
> On Aug 28, 8:56 am, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have tried this numerous times and this just does not work for me.  I 
> update the that the room is moderated and when people enter it tells them the 
> room is moderated.. but it never recognizes the moderator for the room when 
> they enter.
I am using the latest version that you have put out for downlaod.
Also under version a previous version when a moderator signed in they
got an option for Administrator on their menu when they logged in..
Under the new version they dont get this option and I am at a lost as
to how the moderator would control the room or users in the room.

Miles

>
> > you mean through the SOAP API? You can set in the new addRoom-Method the
> > flag *isModeratedRoom* to true .. that will lead to that the Users have to
> > wait and do not get the Moderation-Flag be default ... To make any user then
> > to a Moderator and to un-lock the room you then need add to add a certain
> > variable to the get-param in the URL (or in the setUserObject Method) to
> > indicate that the incoming user is a moderator.
>
> > sebastian
>
> > 2009/8/28 Avi Block <[email protected]>
>
> > > Can a moderator be added to a room, or a user assigned as a moderator
> > > through the API?
>
> > --
> > Sebastian 
> > Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://...
> > [email protected] Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to