Hi Sebastian, I been trying to add a room with the function AddRoomWithModeration with isModeratedRoom flag set to true through the SOAP API. However when using the parameters you specified above by setting becomemoderator=1 I still get the Error "There is no Moderator in this Room, but there are some participants. You have to apply for moderation or wait "
What do you think I've missed? I'm running the latest version RC 094 here is the url that I used: http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/main.lzx.swf8.swf?roomid=55&sid=9a6a230f03a4d894b6302b2e77d9fc17&language=1&becomeModerator=1 Thank you Zhu-Song On Aug 31, 5:16 am, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote: > the variable is only available in the Link URL, not in the setUserObject > yet. > > $openmeetings_swfURL = > "http://".$_GET["red5host"].":".$_GET["red5httpPort"]."/openmeetings/main.lzx.swf8.swf?" > . > "roomid=".$_GET["roomid"] . > "&sid=".$_GET["sid"] . > "&language=".$_GET["language"] . > "&picture=".$_GET["picture"] . > "&user_id=".$_GET["user_id"] . > "&wwwroot=".$_GET["wwwroot"] . > "&moodleRoom=1" . > "&becomemoderator=".$_GET["becomemoderator"]; > > see the last param. It has to be 0 or 1 as value to become or not become the > moderation. > > sebastian > > 2009/8/29 Avi Block <[email protected]> > > > > > > > What this variable that I have to set in the setUserObject? I don't > > see anything in the docs other than an name an email and some other > > basic info? > > > On Aug 28, 8:56 am, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote: > > > you mean through the SOAP API? You can set in the new addRoom-Method the > > > flag *isModeratedRoom* to true .. that will lead to that the Users have > > to > > > wait and do not get the Moderation-Flag be default ... To make any user > > then > > > to a Moderator and to un-lock the room you then need add to add a certain > > > variable to the get-param in the URL (or in the setUserObject Method) to > > > indicate that the incoming user is a moderator. > > > > sebastian > > > > 2009/8/28 Avi Block <[email protected]> > > > > > Can a moderator be added to a room, or a user assigned as a moderator > > > > through the API? > > > > -- > > > Sebastian > > Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp:// > >www.laszlo-forum.de > > > [email protected] > > -- > Sebastian > Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de > [email protected] --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenMeetings User" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
