in the config.xml
clear the value for rtmphostlocal and the client will automatically try to
connect to the URL-Domain it has been loaded from.


sebastian

2009/10/9 Agustí Rivero <[email protected]>

>
> Hi,
> I've just installed 0.9 RC5 version. Everithing works great if I use
> IP addres for connecting, but if I use a hostname, I cannot connect to
> rtmp.
>
> Example, this works:
>
> http://94 .23 .82 .56:5080 /openmeetings/
>
> This, doesn't work:
>
> http://openmeetings .solukom .com:5080 /openmeetings/
>
> The name (openmeetings .solukom .com) resolves to an external public
> IP address, is this an issue?
>
> Thanks and forgive me for inserting spaces in addresses, I prefer to
> avoid "bots".
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to