I post again this message, because I always have the same trouble. But
now, the RC5 displays me an error message, which can help :

In a public room, I want to upload a PDF file. The file is uploaded on
the server and seems to be converted. I have a subdirectory on the
server, named upload\1\<filename>, which contains a "library.xml", the
original PDF file (<filename>.pdf), and <filename>.swf

I verified that <filename>.swf is well generated. It corresponds to my
PDF first page.

Could anybody help me on the following error message ?

Name: exitValue
Value: 0
Name: process
Value: generateXMLDocument
Name: exitValue
Value: 1
Name: command
Value: [C:\ImageMagick\convert.exe, -thumbnail, 80, C:\jbin\red5\.
\webapps\openmeetings\uploadtemp\1\TC2009_034.pdf, C:\jbin\red5\.
\webapps\openmeetings\upload\1\TC2009_034\_thumb_page-%04d.jpg]
Name: error
Value: convert.exe: `%s': %s "gswin32c.exe" -q -dQUIET -dPARANOIDSAFER
-dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dNOPROMPT -dMaxBitmap=500000000 -dEPSCrop -
dAlignToPixels=0 -dGridFitTT=0 "-sDEVICE=pnmraw" -dTextAlphaBits=4 -
dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 "-r72x72"  "-sOutputFile=C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/
LOCALS~1/Temp/magick-vGfc5KPR" "-fC:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/
magick-DDIku_mN" "-fC:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/magick-
Fuj7PC9r".convert.exe: Postscript delegate failed `C:\jbin\red5\.
\webapps\openmeetings\uploadtemp\1\TC2009_034.pdf': No such file or
directory.convert.exe: missing an image filename `C:\jbin\red5\.
\webapps\openmeetings\upload\1\TC2009_034\_thumb_page-%04d.jpg'.
Name: process
Value: generateBatchThumb
Name: exitValue
Value: 0
Name: process
Value: processPDF
Name: exitValue
Value: 0
Name: command
Value: [C:\SWFTools\pdf2swf.exe, -s, insertstop, C:\jbin\red5\.\webapps
\openmeetings\uploadtemp\1\TC2009_034.pdf, C:\jbin\red5\.\webapps
\openmeetings\upload\1\TC2009_034\TC2009_034.swf]
Name: error
Value:
Name: process
Value: generateSwf

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to