Its the same there, you have to increase the memory that tomcat is allowed
to use.
You do that in the catalina.sh into the JAVA_OPTS.

search for this line and add the xms + xmx values (min / max memory)

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xms512m -Xmx1024M
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager"


the .bat looks similar.

sebastian

2009/10/23 Vladimir Rybintsev <[email protected]>

>
> I have this error not in Eclipse or computer running Eclipse.
> I have it on my production Tomcat server, where I deployed compiled
> archive
>
>
> On 23 окт, 15:44, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> > did you increase the memory in the Run Configurations of Eclipse like
> > suggested in the Build Instructions?
> > I can remember that after several compilations of the client you
> sometimes
> > run into this, as somehow Eclipse does not free the memory correctly.
> >
> > sebastian
> >
> > 2009/10/23 Vladimir Rybintsev <[email protected]>
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to