as you are able to edit the sources as you are also able to export war :)
Goto:
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/singlewebapp/src/app/org/openmeetings/utils/mail/MailHandler.java
and comment-out the line 86:
with *
props.put("mail.smtp.starttls.enable","true");
*
export and retry.
sebastian
2009/10/22 Vladimir Rybintsev <[email protected]>
>
> After long dancing around with tam-tam
> (adding Eclipse plugins, exporting .war archive, deleting Red5 server,
> installing Tomcat,
> removing default Tomcat ROOT App, deploing .war archive)
> I have OpenMeetings 9.0R5 working on Windows2003 and MSSQL.
> Looks nice, good job!
> But I noticed one thing. Trying to send mail invitation dont works for
> me.
> Analizing logs, I found security exception, something about not
> finding
> certificate to establish SSL connection with SMTP server.
> I dont need SSL connection with SMTP server, because it is running on
> same machine.
> How could I disable thih feature through config files?
>
> On 21 окт, 18:43, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> > the url to compile the client is ... I wonder why you have 5080 instead
> of
> > the default tomcat of 8080.
> >
> > see the last image in the source build instructions, there you have the
> URLs
> >
> > sebastian
> > [email protected]
> >
>
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---