see the values in the config.xml
http://openmeetings.de/config.xml

there are keys for colors and for the title in the config.xml


Sebastian

2009/11/25 juagarc4 <[email protected]>

> Hi,
> I'm testing OpenMeetings, version 1.0 RC1 23.11.2009 and I think it's
> fantastic. The isntalación and setup has been easy. But understanding
> the project's structure is quite complicated
>
> I wondered how I create a new color style for openmeetings.
> I've been looking for some code that changes the colors of
> openmeetings, but I can not find it. I can not find style sheets or
> folders of images ....
>
> So how do I create a new style or modify an existing one (colors,
> titles, etc.) to openmeetings?
> Thanks and good work
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.


Reply via email to