Hi Sebastian

Oups, It's true.
Excuse my stupidity. Apparently I haven't reviewed correctly this
file.

Tanks a lot for your response.
And another time, congratulations for your work
Best regards
Juagarc


On 25 nov, 21:22, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> see the values in the config.xmlhttp://openmeetings.de/config.xml
>
> there are keys for colors and for the title in the config.xml
>
> Sebastian
>
> 2009/11/25 juagarc4 <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm testing OpenMeetings, version 1.0 RC1 23.11.2009 and I think it's
> > fantastic. The isntalación and setup has been easy. But understanding
> > the project's structure is quite complicated
>
> > I wondered how I create a new color style for openmeetings.
> > I've been looking for some code that changes the colors of
> > openmeetings, but I can not find it. I can not find style sheets or
> > folders of images ....
>
> > So how do I create a new style or modify an existing one (colors,
> > titles, etc.) to openmeetings?
> > Thanks and good work
>
> > --
>
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "OpenMeetings User" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
> --
> Sebastian 
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [email protected]

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.


Reply via email to