With the latest nightly build I am getting many java client errors involving missing jars. I was able to fix this problem by copying all jars from red5-screenshare into screen. Now it gets much further in the client load process but I am getting these errors:
2010-01-14 13:09:45,864 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] INFO o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[/ openmeetings] - Velocity [info] Null reference [template 'screenshare.vm', line 30, column 35] : $startUpClass cannot be resolved. 2010-01-14 13:09:45,864 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] INFO o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[/openmeetings] - Velocity [info] Null reference [template 'screenshare.vm', line 31, column 19] : $red5-host cannot be resolved. 2010-01-14 13:09:45,864 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] INFO o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[/openmeetings] - Velocity [info] Null reference [template 'screenshare.vm', line 32, column 19] : $red5-app cannot be resolved. 2010-01-14 13:09:45,864 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] INFO o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[/openmeetings] - Velocity [info] Null reference [template 'screenshare.vm', line 33, column 19] : $port cannot be resolved. 2010-01-14 13:09:45,865 [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] INFO o.a.c.c.C.[.[.0.0.0.[/openmeetings] - Velocity [info] Null reference [template 'screenshare.vm', line 36, column 19] : $organization_id cannot be resolved. /Brian
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenMeetings User" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
