Hello there,
I'm using OM r2688 installed on a Windows Server 2003 machine. Now I want to
connect the OM to my AD on this machine. I tried so much to do that but
unsuccessful. Can you give me some advice?
Here is my om_ldap.cfg: (The Administrator account is in the Users)

#ConfigurationFile for LDAP Auth
#ConfigKey 'ldap_config_path' must be set in DataBase Configration of OM and
point to this file
#o.becherer,14.01.2009

#LDAP URL
ldap_conn_url=ldap://10.2.48.134:389

#Login distinguished name (DN) for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep
emtpy if not requiered
ldap_admin_dn=CN:Administrator,OU=Users,DC:com,DC:vn


#Loginpass for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep emtpy if not requiered
ldap_passwd=

#base to search for userdata(of user, that wants to login
ldap_search_base=OU:Users,DC:com,DC:vn

#LDAP URL, where ldap_admin can be found
ldap_login_base=OU:Users,DC:com,DC:vn

# Fieldnames (can differ between Ldap servers)
field_user_principal=userPrincipalName

# Ldap auth type(SIMPLE,NONE)
ldap_auth_type=SIMPLE

And there is one thing I didn't understand that what the* Absolute Path to a
Ldap Configration File* is.
Here is my path of om_ldap.cfg on my server machine: My
Documents\openmeetings_1_0_r2688\webapps\openmeetings\conf\om_ldap.cfg

Thanks so much,
Have a nice weekend!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to