Hello,

I successfully manage to connect LDAP but I would like to use
field_user_principal=samaccountname instead of Usesrprincipalename.

Is one of you tried to do so?

Thanks in advance for your help


On 18 jan, 11:30, The Anh <[email protected]> wrote:
> @Mr Smoeker: Oh, thank so much for your helping me. Today I got it
> working.
> @All (Who is unsuccessful in connecting to Active Directory (AD): To
> do this, we have to follow 2 steps
>
> *** Step 1: Config the om_ldap.cfg file. (Note: The Administrator
> account is in the Users)
>
> ldap_conn_url=ldap://10.2.48.134:389
> ldap_admin_dn=CN:Administrator,OU:Users,DC:com,DC:vn
> ldap_passwd=123456
> ldap_search_base=DC:com,DC:vn (When you want to search in domain
> com.vn)field_user_principal=userPrincipalName
> ldap_auth_type=SIMPLE
>
> *** Step 2: Config the ldap_config_path.
>
> Sign in OM with user Admin --> Administration --> Configuration -->
> ldap_config_path --> Value: Type the absolute path of file om_ldap.cfg
> on your machine (ex: C:\\My Documents and Settings\Webapps\Openmeetings
> \conf\om_ldap.cfg)
>
> I was successful with 2 steps so I hope you will be too.
> Fare well,

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to