Hi,

I can't find this exact problem described in the list archives, so I thought
I'd just ask about it. When I create a new meeting in the future and invite
people to it, using the ical notification type, something isn't quite right.
The local server time is CEST (GMT+2) at the moment and I created a meeting for
11:30 am, but the ical invitation seems to have put it at 1:30 pm instead. I
did get a reminder email at the right time and stating the correct times,
though. So my guess is that the ical data either doesn't contain the time zone,
so my calendar assumes GMT, or it contains the wrong timezone - or it tries to
calculate the correct time based on the user's timezone, but somehow
miscalculates. Can anybody confirm this?

Many blessings,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC9242.204B14B0]