Nope, I'm in Central European Summer Time (another participant of my test
meeting is in BST, though - for him the meeting time in iCal was 11:30am, when
it should have been 10:30)... anyway, when I use the simple reminder, it shows
me the correct times - just set up another meeting for 2pm to 3pm and it shows
"Start: 24.10.2011 14:00:00 (Europe/Berlin)" in the email reminder, which
sounds right. So apparently it's only iCal that is having some timezone trouble.

Best regards,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC924D.DA8024F0]

From: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of seba.wag...@gmail.com
Sent: Montag, 24. Oktober 2011 12:17
To: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [openmeetings-user] timzones and ical

You are in British Summer Time ?

That sounds strange, does the same thing happen if you choose the simple
reminder type?

Sebastian
2011/10/24 Holger Rabbach (ICT)
<holger.rabb...@om.org<mailto:holger.rabb...@om.org>>
The user's timezone is set to Etc/GMT+1 (since no DST option is available) -
that's also what was being displayed at the top of the calendar when the
meeting was set up. Even if I assume a wrong time zone was used since I'm
actually in GMT+2 at the moment (at least until next week), the meeting was
"moved" by two hours in ical, so it's still an hour off...