Yes of Course!
The tasks I want to accomplish are different. I don't want to change
only the value of the labels.
My target is to change for example the order of two buttons.
Now i try to find these Buttons by searching in the sourcefiles for
the labelid they have.
My Problem is that I don't find the Label 291 in the sourcefile.
I searched in every file for:
labelid="291"
labelid:291
label291
LabelName(291)
But didn't find it. Are there more possibilities
in adding a label?

By the way:
Label 291 depends to a submenu Button