Oh thanks a lot. I didn't think about the option to change something
in Mysql:

+---------+----------------------------+---------------+---------
+----------------+-----------+------+--------+--------+----------
+------------------------------------+-----------+---------------------
+------------------------+------------+
| main_id | action                     | comment_field | deleted |
fieldvalues_id | global_id | icon | isleaf | isopen | level_id |
name                               | naviorder | starttime           |
tooltip_fieldvalues_id | updatetime |
+---------+----------------------------+---------------+---------
+----------------+-----------+------+--------+--------+----------
+------------------------------------+-----------+---------------------
+------------------------+------------+
|       1 | dashboardModuleStartScreen |               | false
|            290 |         1 |      |       |        |        1 |
Dashboard Module                   |         1 | 2011-11-11 16:42:59
|                   NULL | NULL       |
|       2 | dashboardModuleCalendar    |               | true
|            291 |         1 |      |       |        |        1 |
Module Calendar                    |         2 | 2011-11-11 16:42:59
|                   NULL | NULL       |

But the change of order was only an example.
The task I want to achieve is the erasing of the Calender Button
(labelid 291).
I tried to update the database:
update navimain SET deleted=”true” WHERE main_id = 2;
But the Button is still in my menu.
What is my fault?