thanx frnd for your kind reply, I have installed swftools in
C:\program files\swftools\gpdf2swf.exe, ghostscript in
c:\pf\gs\gs8.70\bin\gswin.32.exe,  SOX in c:\pf\sox-14.3.2\sox.exe,
openoffice in c:\pf\openoffice.org3\program\soffice.exe, FFMPEG in
c:\pf\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe, ImageMagick in c:\pf\ImageMagick-6.7.3-Q16
dirctory while openmeetings is in c:/xampp/htdocs/red5 (as default).
Openmeetings is not able to open even .pdf file, its given an ERROR -
404.

thanx
santosh