Hi Romain,

When I do this, I get another error in the console (while this instruction
seems to works without any problem when I launch this model from the web
interface:

  ___                   __  __  ___  _     _____   ____
 / _ \ _ __   ___ _ __ |  \/  |/ _ \| |   | ____| | ___|
| |_| | |_) |  __/ | | | |  | | |_| | |___| |___   ___) |
 \___/| .__/ \___|_| |_|_|  |_|\___/|_____|_____| |____/
      |_|
(Type :q to quit)
<console>:248: error: value wallTime is not a member of String
possible cause: maybe a semicolon is missing before `value wallTime'?
                  wallTime=1 hours,
                  ^
<console>:379: error: value wallTime is not a member of String
possible cause: maybe a semicolon is missing before `value wallTime'?
                  wallTime=1 hours,
                  ^
org.openmole.core.exception.UserBadDataError: Compilation error:
value wallTime is not a member of String
possible cause: maybe a semicolon is missing before `value wallTime'?
                  wallTime=1 hours,
                  ^
on line 248
Compilation error:
value wallTime is not a member of String
possible cause: maybe a semicolon is missing before `value wallTime'?
                  wallTime=1 hours,
                  ^
on line 379

    at
org.openmole.core.console.ScalaREPL.messageToException(ScalaREPL.scala:74)
    at org.openmole.core.console.ScalaREPL.compile(ScalaREPL.scala:92)
    at org.openmole.console.Project.compile(Project.scala:64)
    at org.openmole.console.Project.compile(Project.scala:58)
    at org.openmole.console.Console.run(Console.scala:159)
    at
org.openmole.ui.Application$$anonfun$start$1.apply(Application.scala:184)
    at
org.openmole.ui.Application$$anonfun$start$1.apply(Application.scala:60)
    at
org.openmole.core.replication.DBServerRunning$.useDB(DBServerRunning.scala:42)
    at org.openmole.ui.Application.start(Application.scala:60)
    at org.openmole.ui.Application.start(Application.scala:47)
    at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
    at
    at
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:629)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:584)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1438)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1414)

mail: murat.yildizoglu at u-bordeaux.fr

web: www.yildizoglu.fr