Yes, you also need to run *sbt assemble* on* /openmole/* folder to create
the openmole binary in assemble folder (yes it's complicated...)

If you use the latest version of openmole build, Romain also say me that
you need to install *git-lfs* if you use grid computation

curl -s
https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/github/git-lfs/script.deb.sh
| sudo bash

and run a *git lfs pull *on *openmole/* folder after that ... Normally you
see on terminal the download of java jdk.

And after that, re run all the process (publish-local, assemble, ...)