Ah! Can't believe I missed that (am pretty new to OpenMOLE though!). I
still haven't got the model to run, but will play around with the syntax a
bit more - just wasn't sure if the error was to do with the plugin not
open a new thread, seeing as the plugin is now compiled and loaded!

Many thanks again for all your help - am sorry about all the questions!

Melissa