Hi,

I've been trying to run the Hello World in R
<http://www.openmole.org/Documentation_Market%20Place_R.html> example,
since I think it's supposed to do what I want my own code to do, but it's
not working well.

First I had to repackage the R code to produce a .tgz.bin archive, the .bin
doesn't work even when I try to repackage it (seg fault).

With the .tgz.bin archive, the RFiles.oms is executed and I get result
files.
>From what I understand, the R code should be run with each of the
three data files of the "data" repo as input, however it is always run with
the data.csv input. Only the names of the three data files are used to name
the result files (data1_1.csv ; data1_2.csv ; data2_1.csv etc), but not the
actual data inside.
Is this the expected behavior?

I've tried to modify the RFiles.oms (see below) in order to vary the input
files and read each of the three files from the "data" repo but it's not a
success...

// R task
val rTask =
  CARETask(workDirectory / "care.tgz.bin", "R --slave -f test.R --args ${i}
*${n}*") set (
    i := 42,
    (inputs, outputs) += (i, n),
    inputFiles += (input, "*${n}*"),
    outputFiles += ("results.csv", output)
  )

(I've also modified accordingly the test.R file and repackaged
care.tgz.bin.)

Does anyone have an idea of how to read different input files on each
iteration of the model?

Thanks!

Hélène