Hi All,

I started reading openNMS, will have some starter level Questions. Appreciate
if you can help.

How to Configure a Network Element to openNMS. I want to configure cisco 2950
with openNMS in order to monitor.

Thanks and Regards

[cid:image001.png@01CBA11F.92B05980]<http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/ad73cafc#/ad73cafc/1>

Prasant Nag Kella
OSS Services - Telecom Practice
Infotech Enterprises Limited<http://www.infotech-enterprises.com/>
Tel  : + 91 40 2311 0357 Ext 1316
E-mail :
prasant.ke...@infotech-enterprises.com<mailto:prasant.ke...@infotech-enterprises.com>
www.infotech-enterprises.com<http://www.infotech-enterprises.com>

To preserve the environment, please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it
or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or
mail.ad...@infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.

<<inline: image001.png>>