On 03/19/2013 02:55 PM, Mindy Beseler wrote:

Hi,

I've been playing around with openOCD with a flyswatter3 probe and a MIPS SEAD3 board. When I try to write more than 128 bytes the code is attempting to use the FASTDATA method to write memory. The problem is whenever it uses that code path it returns this error:

mini program did not return to start

When I turn logging on I see spracc bit is not always returning a zero.

Then the code is changed to send each fastdata access out to the probe (rather than queue it up) and checks the spracc bit after each operation it works.

Are there known issues with the fastdata method as coded for  0.6.1?

Or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Mindy

Begin with adapter_khz set to 300Khz or lower.

With pic32mx and core clock at 4Mhz works at 600Khz, with core clock at 8Mhz works up to
1200Khz and clocked at 80Mhz works at a scan rate of 15000Khz.

Thanks,
Salvador