On 03/22/2013 03:03 PM, Mindy Beseler wrote:

I'm using libftdi-0.20 and libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0 I believe those are the newer drivers, right?

No. But libusb is required.

Enable it by adding   "--enable-ftdi" at configure, before compiling.

Use  the driver configuration file from: /tcl/interface/ftdi

I suppose flyswatter2.cfg   should work for you.

There was no ft2232_latency in my flyswatter3.cfg file so I added one setting it to 1 but it made no difference in the download speed.

Yes, i see.

Are you able to see faster speeds with your version of openOCD?

Of course, at a scan rate of 1000Khz around 80Kbyte/s. Or in other words, to get the transfer speed you see (4K) i need to set adapter_khz to around 50Khz. Really strange.

Thanks
Salvador.