The errors and the line numbers show that you are using OpenOCD v0.10.0, that
is 4 years old.
Please switch to OpenOCD v0.11.0.
If you have any reason to stay on that old version, then please notice that
modern compilers will trigger many more warnings, so you need to add the flag
"--disable-werror" when run configure.

---

** [tickets:#309] openocd  src/svf/svf.c:663:7: error: this statement may fall
through [-Werror=implicit-fallthrough=]**

**Status:** new
**Milestone:** 0.10.0
**Created:** Sat Jun 19, 2021 06:34 PM UTC by Bruno Pimenta de Oliveira
**Last Updated:** Sat Jun 19, 2021 06:34 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody
**Attachments:**

- [Sem
título1.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/309/attachment/Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo1.png)
 (159.2 kB; image/png)

I'm trying to reprogram my hoverboard which has the AT32f403 and using st link
with openocd and ubuntu. I started to do the steps presented in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0KIMjl1BoU&t=252s

After the make install in the openocd I got so many errors below, anyone knows
what to do to?

rc/svf/svf.c: In function ‘svf_read_command_from_file’:
src/svf/svf.c:663:7: error: this statement may fall through
[-Werror=implicit-fallthrough=]
     i = -1;
     ~~^~~~
src/svf/svf.c:664:4: note: here
    case '\r':
    ^~~~
src/svf/svf.c:667:8: error: this statement may fall through
[-Werror=implicit-fallthrough=]
     if (!cmd_pos)
        ^
src/svf/svf.c:669:4: note: here
    default:
    ^~~~~~~

    Regards,

    Bruno Oliveira

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.