On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 21:23 -0400, Duane Ellis wrote:
[snip]
> Some things have come up and I'm not going to be able to finish this for
> some period of time :-(  I need some block of "quality time" to deal
> with this, not a few hours here or there. I have lots of those "short
> time periods" just not "quality time".

I think we can all understand and sympathize with this sentiment, but
thanks for reporting in with the news.  While I hope you will follow the
progress and chip in what you can, it's smart to pass the torch if your
fuel supply is sporadic.  I expect you can continue to contribute to the
discussion, even if you can't find time to sling more code yourself.

> Would somebody like to help me? I can put together a patch tomorrow
> evening to the point where I'm at.

I would like to try and get the pieces flowing into the repository, but
I do not have any FT2232-based hardware to test.  I will leave those
bits for Dick or others to manage.

I have started to put together a small list of tasks in this area, based
on all of the progress and feedback that has been going through the
list.  I will post it shortly for everyone to consider.

Cheers,

Zach