This is basically:    jtag_add_dr_scan_now()  == jtag_add_dr_scan +
jtag_execute_queue , we have that in the cortex code where it is called
"atomic". Plus reporting the first and not the last error ?? And the API
has become more difficult to understand.

So every dr_scan with a return value calls execute_queue, not a
performance problem for parport where roundtrip is more or less
nonexistent. But for USB roundtrip ??

If we read a memory block of 1k 32 bit words that must be bit or byte
swapped, what happens then ?

Regards,
Magnus