On Wednesday 26 August 2009, Holger Freyther wrote:
> today Matt Hsu and me sat together to look into why OpenOCD does not work on
> the beagle board. We have found and fixed some issues with the code, it
> should
> make it more robust and we have fixed the root cause for us.

Cool!  Could you make it not depend so much on OMAP3530_DEBUG_BASE?
Maybe in a followon patch.

Thing is, all these changes are in generic code, and the goal there
should be to make it be more generic, not less.  Fetch that constant
from the core-specific state; and set it up as, I guess, part of the
topology detection stage.  (Stub in such a stage, if needed.)

- Dave