On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 18:12 +0100, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please pull from the "doc-fixes" branch from my OpenOCD repo:
>
> Clone URL:
>
>   git clone git://gitorious.org/openocd/openocd.git
>

> The branch has a bunch of minor typos and documentation fixes.

Pulled, rebased against the current master (for linearity) and with
improve commit comments, and pushed.

For the future, commit messages should have a short subject line and at
least one line of description.  While this may seem redundant, it makes
browsing the logs much more pleasant.

Assuming that other maintainers agree with this policy, this is worth
mentioning in the PATCHES file and developer manual.

--Z