On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 11:14 +0100, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Zach Welch <z...@superlucidity.net> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 08:35 +0100, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> >> The approach seems to work fine, but requires that some other
> >> issues are sorted out first with include dirs.

> >> NB! build != src dir
> >>
> >> -I. => current build directory
> >> -I../.. => this is the root build dir, so I would have to include
> >> include <src/jtag/minidriver_imp.h>. Was this supposed to be
> >> the build/src dir instead?
> >>
> >> I don't know where the two above are defined, but at the top of each
> >> Makefile.am there is a
> >>
> >> AM_CPPFLAGS = \
> >>       -I$(top_srcdir)/src
> >>
> >> Should this include the build/src dir as well?
> >>

> > You got it.  We need to add "-I$(top_builddir)/src" to all directories
> > now that we are talking about generating them on the fly.
> >
> > Do that in a separate patch please.  :)
>
> Seems to build now (oharboe/fixminidriver3) I need to clean up
> and run tests, but it should be plain sailing from here on.

Patch #1:
     1. use continuations '\' to make the files more patch-friendly.

Patch #3:
     1. Move the $(srcdir) from defining _DIR vars to their use. i.e.
        set just the directory component.
     2. Set BUILD_SOURCES as empty and use += in both branches for
        symmetry.
     3. ZY1000_POKE does not need to be here (and #if 0?!? never!!!)

Cheers,

--Z