On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Rodrigo Rosa <rodrigorosa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm trying to apply these patches on the current head, and i get:
>
> bitbang.c: In function ‘handle_bitbang_command’:
> bitbang.c:90: error: implicit declaration of function ‘strnstr’
> bitbang.c:90: error: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
> make[6]: *** [bitbang.lo] Error 1
>
> i'm running:
> Linux version 2.6.32-32-generic (buildd@roseapple) (gcc version 4.4.3
> (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) ) #62-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 20 21:54:21 UTC 2011
>
> i think this is because strnstr is in freeBSD but not in LSB...

Hello Rodrigo! Yes, it looks that stsnstr is not standard function
sorry, I got the same result on Arch Linux. I am sitting into this
problem and proper merging bitbang with openocd/head. There is also
some problem with cable initialization causing crash/error.. work in
progress :-)

Btw. is there any way in git to edit a commit? :-)