Le 25/08/2011 15:18, Jie Zhang a écrit :
Hi,

There are a lot of coding style mismatch in the current OpenOCD code.
I'd like suggest setting a rule that asks fixing all coding style
issues before a patch is merged.

And there are still something missing on
http://openocd.berlios.de/doc/doxygen/html/stylec.html , like

* how to deal with long list of arguments, which cannot fix in one line?
* how to place { }? I saw

   if (...) {
   } else {
   }

   if (...)
   {
   }
   else
   {
   }

* should there be a white space after ( and before )? I saw code both.

If you change to much the diff files can get big.
I do agree with you that your suggestion is more appropriate but you will find
people who prefer the other approach.
Personnally I just use the beautify in slickedit to fix that.

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.