</delurk>

I ran scan-build from today's llvm and clang trunks on openocd commit 0dac042a107f000936995ea468c3fa02b9896fb6 as follows:

$ scan-build ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
$ scan-build make

The result was a directory full of HTML reports. They're readable in firefox, but the output said the right way to look at them is with scan-view.

Even tgz'ed, the output is 5.4 MB, so I'm not sure if it's appropriate for inclusion as an attachment on this list. I'll leave it here for now:

http://static.leaflabs.com/mbolivar/tmp/scan-build-2011-10-18-1.tgz

Marti