Welcome, Heather! Really excited to have you on board, given the wealth of
experience you bring to the table...and also I'm no longer the newest
ambassador!  😉

Looking forward to catching up with everyone on Thursday!

Best,

-Ben

*Benjamin C. Owens*

*Education Innovation S*
*trategist, Coach, & Author*
Open Way Learning <http://www.openwaylearning.org/>

41 Fairhope Way, Brasstown, North Carolina 28902, USA
Mobile: +1(706)878-8946
Office: +1(828)389-0929
Connect: Twitter (@engineerteacher <https://twitter.com/engineerteacher>),
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-owens-0a8a9875/>, or
<https://doodle.com/engineerteacher>Calendy
<https://calendly.com/ben-openwaypbl>

*Open Organization Ambassador
<https://opensource.com/open-organization/resources/meet-ambassadors>*
*2017 Bridging the Gap Distinguished Teacher in STEM Education
<http://bridgingthegapnc.com/>*
*2016 NC Center for Science, Mathematics, & Technology Outstanding 9-16
Educator <https://www.ncsmt.org/awards/outstanding-9-16-educator/>*
*2014 Hope Street Group National Teacher Fellow
<https://hopestreetgroup.org/tfalumni/nationalfellows/>*

Co-Author of "*Open Up, Education! How Open Way Learning Can Transform
Schools*"

Available from:
Rowman & Littlefield
<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781475842012/Open-Up-Education-How-Open-Way-Learning-Can-Transform-Schools>
, Amazon.com
<https://www.amazon.com/Open-Up-Education-Learning-Transform/dp/1475842007>
, Amazon.co.uk
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Open-Up-Education-Learning-Transform/dp/1475842007/ref=sr_1_1/257-5923440-2381817?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1542639163&sr=1-1&refinements=p_27%3AAdam+Owens>
, Google Books
<https://books.google.com/books?id=SIV0DwAAQBAJ&pg=PR3&lpg=PR3&dq=open+up,+education!+haigler+owens&source=bl&ots=wvDZN3sJw9&sig=EGhiM7TN7B7epvp_NWtTvtCXii8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwitnKTX2ODeAhXBu1MKHZgbBi4Q6AEwAXoECAwQAQ#v=onepage&q=open%20up%2C%20education!%20haigler%20owens&f=false>,
Trove <https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/232434946?q&versionId=256639689>, and
Bokus
<https://www.bokus.com/bok/9781475842012/open-up-education/>