Welcome, Heather!! I look forward to meeting you. If Laura is fangirling,
then that usually means I'll be lining up soon! :)

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:30 AM Ben Owens <ben.openway...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome, Heather! Really excited to have you on board, given the wealth of
> experience you bring to the table...and also I'm no longer the newest
> ambassador!  😉
>
> Looking forward to catching up with everyone on Thursday!
>
> Best,
>
> -Ben
>

> *Benjamin C. Owens*
>
> *Education Innovation S*
> *trategist, Coach, & Author*
> Open Way Learning <http://www.openwaylearning.org/>
>
> 41 Fairhope Way, Brasstown, North Carolina 28902, USA
> Mobile: +1(706)878-8946
> Office: +1(828)389-0929
> Connect: Twitter (@engineerteacher <https://twitter.com/engineerteacher>
> ), Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-owens-0a8a9875/>, or
> <https://doodle.com/engineerteacher>Calendy
> <https://calendly.com/ben-openwaypbl>
>
> *Open Organization Ambassador
> <https://opensource.com/open-organization/resources/meet-ambassadors>*
> *2017 Bridging the Gap Distinguished Teacher in STEM Education
> <http://bridgingthegapnc.com/>*
> *2016 NC Center for Science, Mathematics, & Technology Outstanding 9-16
> Educator <https://www.ncsmt.org/awards/outstanding-9-16-educator/>*
> *2014 Hope Street Group National Teacher Fellow
> <https://hopestreetgroup.org/tfalumni/nationalfellows/>*
>
> Co-Author of "*Open Up, Education! How Open Way Learning Can Transform
> Schools*"
>

> Available from:
> Rowman & Littlefield
> <https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781475842012/Open-Up-Education-How-Open-Way-Learning-Can-Transform-Schools>
> , Amazon.com
> <https://www.amazon.com/Open-Up-Education-Learning-Transform/dp/1475842007>
> , Amazon.co.uk
> <https://www.amazon.co.uk/Open-Up-Education-Learning-Transform/dp/1475842007/ref=sr_1_1/257-5923440-2381817?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1542639163&sr=1-1&refinements=p_27%3AAdam+Owens>
> , Google Books
> <https://books.google.com/books?id=SIV0DwAAQBAJ&pg=PR3&lpg=PR3&dq=open+up,+education!+haigler+owens&source=bl&ots=wvDZN3sJw9&sig=EGhiM7TN7B7epvp_NWtTvtCXii8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwitnKTX2ODeAhXBu1MKHZgbBi4Q6AEwAXoECAwQAQ#v=onepage&q=open%20up%2C%20education!%20haigler%20owens&f=false>,
> Trove <https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/232434946?q&versionId=256639689>
> , and Bokus
> <https://www.bokus.com/bok/9781475842012/open-up-education/>
>

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:29 AM Bryan Behrenshausen <bbehr...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> With much joy, I'm writing to let you know that Heather Leson has agreed
>> to become an Open Organization Ambassador. Heather works at the
>> International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, where
>> she is the data literacy lead. As part of that work, she's especially
>> focused on ways she can help her organization—and humanitarian
> [...]

*Jen Kelchner *
*Conscious Transformation & Strategy Leader*
*Founder, Speaker, Author, Open Org Ambassador*

*We transform culture & leaders to meet the demands of the speed of
innovation.*

M: +1 (615) 663-0524 (iMessage, Viber, Signal, WhatsApp)
O: +1 (470) 485-3721

Twitter <https://twitter.com/jenkelchner> | Linkedin
<https://linkedin.com/in/jenkelchner>| Read my latest
<https://opensource.com/users/jenkelchner>

<https://ldr21.com>

--
Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachment(s), may
contain confidential information protected by law. The information