On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 12:51:07AM +0200, Michael van Elst wrote:
>N.B. whenever we start supporting shared libraries then the runtime
>dependency is even required for correct functioning of the dependent
>packages.

Speaking of shared libraries, I'll ask the same question I've asked a
couple of times, but never received an answer.

Don't the unixodbc and myodbc packages require building with shared
libraries since they need them for use with programs like StarOffice and
OpenOffice.org to implement data sources under Linux and Unix?

Bill

What's this script do?
    unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep
Hint for the answer: not everything is computer-oriented. Sometimes you're
in a sleeping bag, camping out.
(Contributed by Frans van der Zande.)
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]