On Tue, Nov 29, 2005, Bill Campbell wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2005, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> >On Mon, Nov 28, 2005, OpenPKG wrote:
> >
> >>     OpenPKG Registry finally launched!
> >> [...]
> >
> >The first questions pop up around the OpenPKG Registry.
> >
> >We will try hard to answer all of them to you. Let me just share a few
> >personal points with you:
>
> What has happened to rsync access?  My nightly mirror run
> succeeded in deleting everything from our mirrors here.

For RSYNC we've still no solution. We concentrated on FTP/ProFTPD first.
But we're currently evaluating whether we can provide the same access
via RSYNC. Hopefully it plays fair with us. For ProFTPD we had to use a
rather large hammer (mod_sql).

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com