From: Carroll, James R (US)
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 5:07 PM
To: opensaf-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: opensaf 5.2, not starting on 32-bit linux platform

Hi,

We have recently built and upgraded to opensaf 5.2.  We were previously running
using opensaf 5.0.
We compiled opensaf as 32-bit applications.  We are running on a 32-bit Redhat
OS (v6.5).

We have been unable to start opensaf successfully, it appears to be a timing
issue between IMM and CLM.
The code that is failing appears to be a new feature added to 5.2, reference
the ticket number below.
The file is immnd_main.c, line number 435, failing on saClmDispatch() call. We
are getting SA_AIS_ERR_BAD_HANDLE_ERROR

Ticket Information:
1640 - imm agent changes for integrating IMM with CLMS

Has anyone built opensaf 5.2 as a 32-bit application, and been able to run it
successfully?

Thanks.

Jim