Hello Filip,

On 2014-12-01 14:37, Filip Szeliga wrote:
> I have a couple of questions about collada import.
> 1) when I load a collada file with predefined blender animations and
> check for them using the code in character demo, no global attachments
> are found. do you know what the problem might be?

hmm, one side effect of the great flexibility of collada is that many
tools store the same kind of information in slightly different ways. My
guess would be that blender exports animation data in a way the loader
is not able to handle.

> 2) Does opensg support read progress for collada? it seems that i always
> get 0% and 100% when it is done and nothing inbetween?

I don't think that has been implemented for collada. For simple file
formats one can often use the read position in the file being loaded as
an indicator of progress, but for collada we first create the DOM
representation and then convert that to OpenSG data structures.

> 3) Is there a way to receive the currently processed node when loading
> collada files? Because it seems that the SceneFileHandler function
> setReadCB(fn) only returns a complete file that is currently read.

I think that is intentional. The callback is meant to allow you to
(temporarily) completely replace the loading code for a file type that
OpenSG already has a loader for. If a callback is registered most of the
normal loading is skipped and the callback is expected to take care of
parsing the file instead.

        Cheers,
                Carsten