Hi,

I’m trying to build opensg on MacOS 10.12 Sierra, and it fails when trying
accessing boost.

What version of boost is opensg supposed to work with?. I’m using 1.63.0
installed from Brew.

Boost it built without C++11 support, and I try to build Opensg the same way,
i.e. disabling C++11.

I’m using Clang 8.0.

On another note, how does opensg compare complexity wise to openscenegraph.
Reason I ask is I’m looking for a simple scene graph library that does not add
a significant amount on top of OpenGL, I’m looking to stay as simple and as
close to the underlying OpenGL as possible.

thanks

/Users/andy/src/opensg/Source/Base/Base/OSGAtomic.h:72:27: error: no member
named 'atomic_exchange_and_add' in namespace 'boost::detail'
    return boost::detail::atomic_exchange_and_add(pValue, rcDelta);
/Users/andy/src/opensg/Source/Base/Base/OSGAtomic.h:81:37: error: cannot
initialize a parameter of type 'atomic_int_least32_t *'
      (aka '_Atomic(boost::int_least32_t) *') with an lvalue of type
'RefCountStore *' (aka 'int *')
    boost::detail::atomic_increment(pValue);
                                    ^~~~~~
/usr/local/include/boost/smart_ptr/detail/sp_counted_base_clang.hpp:29:54:
note: passing argument to parameter 'pw' here
inline void atomic_increment( atomic_int_least32_t * pw )