Hello,

I have a dependency problem for that I'm looking for a proper solution.

I'm in the process of writing a Chunk based class that depends on core
Transform. Nearly all chunks are sorted into System/State.  Transform is in
System/Group that is dependent on State. Should I sort my chunk class into
library Group though is belongs definitely into State?

The problem is that my chunk is holding a beacon and does need to get informed
when the beacons transform changes. Therefore I add a changed function entry
into the Transform and beacon objects that allows me to take proper action in
any cases.

Best,
Johannes